By utilizing the services provided by the Unite Cleaning Services Adelaide, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Customer Service Agreement provided by the company. If you require additional information regarding our customer service policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via email and we will strive to provide a response to your inquiry within a period of 28 business days.
- Under this Agreement, Unite Cleaning Services Adelaide Bond Home & Office Cleaning (also known as Unite Cleaning Services Adelaide provides cleaning services to customers at an address designated by the customer (the Premises)
- The Service is provided in accordance with the terms and conditions agreed upon by the customer and Unite Cleaning Services Adelaide at the time of booking.
- Unite Cleaning Services Adelaide is committed to providing the Service in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Unite Cleaning Services Adelaide is not obligated to perform exterior cleaning services in adverse weather conditions, which would prevent them from providing exterior cleaning services such as window cleaning, patio cleaning, pergola cleaning, pathway cleaning, driveway cleaning, external pest control, yard maintenance services, and more.
- Unite Cleaning Services Adelaide staff and Contractors are not permitted to clean exterior windows higher than ground floor height.
- Unite Cleaning Services Adelaide is not permitted to remove insect nests or mud nests from any Premises, both inside and outside.
- Unite Cleaning Services Adelaide reserves the right to contact the customer in the event that excessive cleaning is necessary for heavy soil and grime that was not declared when the booking was made. If the customer does not consent to additional cleaning time, the staff or contractors of Unite Cleaning Services Adelaide may continue cleaning the Premises until the designated time or until 5 pm on the day of the scheduled clean. No remedial cleaning will be applied for these areas.
Additions and Amendments
Prior to commencing any work, the customer must agree to any modifications to the Service provided by UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE. If the customer requires any further services or variations during the service, they must first contact UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE’s Administration/Management via telephone, unless Management is present on-site. The additional services/s may be provided at the customer’s discretion, and the Cleaner shall not agree to them without first consulting with the UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE’s Management. The customer may not request any additional services directly from the cleaner. In the event that UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE visits a job site, with the understanding that the job has been approved by the customer and the services have been no longer required or warranted, the call out fee may be charged at the customer’s sole discretion.
Customer Representations and Warranties
- The Customer guarantees that the Cleaner will provide a secure working environment for the Service to take place on the Premises.
- The Cleaner will be able to access areas of the Premises requiring services in an unencumbered and unobstructed manner.
- The Client will ensure that the Cleaner has access to any services and utilities required for the Service, such as Hot and Cold Water, Electricity, and Disbursing Bins.
- The Customer will responsible for the safety of the Cleaning Equipment and Materials supplied by them to the cleaner.
- The Client will advise the Cleaner before the Service commences of any Hazards, Slippery Surfaces, Risks, or dangers, as well as any ingrained Dirt, Grease, or Grime.
- The Client hereby authorizes UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE to use the premises for the Service.
- The Customer may request that the Cleaner clean behind or beneath any heavy objects, such as refrigerators, shelves, or other furniture, which will be relocated prior to the start of the Service.
- The Client will ensure that all fragile, breakable, or sentimental items (e.g. cash, jewelry, works of art, antiques etc.) are secured or removed prior to commencement of the Service.
- The Client will also ensure that the property is fully vacated prior to the Cleaner’s attendance for bond / exit cleans. If the Premises are not fully vacated, UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE may cancel the service with cancellation fees applicable ($88 including GST).
- Any excess rubbish and or discarded items left at Premises shall be photographed and reported to the Customer or Managing Agent by the UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE Staff or Contractors of UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE. A disposal fee may be applicable depending on the quantity, size, and weight of the items to be removed.
Health and Safety Risk
In addition to the above mentioned obligations and warranties in Section 3, the Customer also agrees with the following:
- The Cleaner shall have the right to carry out a job safety assessment prior to commencing any work on the Premises to assess any health and safety risks .If any window is more than 2m in height, the Cleaner shall provide any special equipment required by the Service at the Customer’s sole expense.
- The Cleaner may refuse to use or discontinue any cleaning materials or cleaning equipment supplied by the Customer if, at the Cleaner’s sole discretion, they believe that the use of these materials or cleaning equipment poses a health and safety risk, either prior to or during the Service.
- The Cleaner shall, either prior to or during the performance of the Service, abstain from or discontinue the Service if the Performance of the Service constitutes, at the Cleaner’s sole discretion, a health and safety hazard.
- UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE will not tolerate any form of verbal or physical abuse or assault on our staff or contractors, and will take legal or criminal action against any customers or third parties who violate this subsection.
- UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE will not be responsible for or obligated to perform exterior cleaning services in adverse weather conditions, which would prevent them from providing exterior cleaning services such as window cleaning, patio cleaning, pergola cleaning, pathway cleaning, driveway cleaning, external pest control, and yard maintenance.
- UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE’s staff and contractors will not be required to clean exterior windows higher than the ground floor.
- UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE’s staff and contractors will not remove any insect nests or mud nests from the inside or outside of any premises.
- UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE reserves the right to contact the customer in the event that excessive cleaning is necessary for heavy soil and grime that was not declared at the time of reservation. If the customer does not consent to additional cleaning time, the customer will be asked to provide additional payment for the extra cleaning time requested by UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE’s staff or contractors. If the Customer does not agree to additional time, the staff or contractors may only clean the Premises until the designated time or until 5 pm on the day of the scheduled clean. Remedial cleaning services will not be applicable to these areas.
Non-Engagement of Cleaners
- The Customer agrees that UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE puts a lot of effort into hiring, choosing, and training its cleaners. Unless UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE gives them permission in writing, the Customer can’t hire or contract a Cleaner to do domestic services for the Customer or their family for any period of time after the end of the Commercial Service.
- The Customer agrees that UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE could be held liable for any losses or damages, including any consequential losses, if UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE is found to have violated this clause.
- The price paid by the Customer is based on the size and layout of the property.
- The price quoted by the company is an estimate only, based on the experience of the company, no inspection, and information provided by the customer over the phone, online websites, or via email correspondence. Subject to this provision, quotations are valid for 30 days from the day of the quote. Quotes are valid only after an inspection of the premises has been carried out.
- At the beginning or during the service, it is evident that the cost of the service will exceed the quotation provided by the company. If this is the case, UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE will offer the Customer the option of paying an additional fee to finish the service or of refunding the amount quoted without completing the service. If the Customer is unable to be contacted by UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE’s office staff, the service will terminate at the time specified for the booking date, 5pm. However, UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE reserves the right to decide on the customer’s behalf whether to complete or terminate the service if the termination of the service reduces or denies the customer the opportunity to have their bond returned to them.
- The customer must provide secure parking. Any parking charges incurred by the cleaners must be communicated to the office Staff and are covered by the customer.
- (Carpet Cleaning Services): 1 room is considered as 2 rooms, lounge and dining room are charged as 1 room, hallways over 4 m are considered 1 room, and hallways longer than 8 m will be quoted the same day. Pricing over the phone is not guaranteed until a visual inspection is done. UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE is allowed to charge for extra cleaning, and will advise you at the start of each job if this will be the case. We reserve the right to turn down a job, and will talk to you about the price before any work is done. We will try our best to get rid of all stains, but we cannot guarantee that all stains will be removed. Drying times for carpet cleaning are dependent on good ventilation of the property, and we cannot guarantee the actual drying time for cleaned items and/or carpets.
- All services are provided free of charge. Refunds are not available for any services that are free of charge. UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE cannot attend to a job for any reason, or if we are unable to attend to it, or if we receive a complaint about a stain or an item not cleaned correctly.
- REVERY CLEAN will only take machines up two flights of stairs if there’s no lift, but not more than that unless you specifically said at the time of booking.
- If there are fleas inside the property, UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE won’t be responsible for cleaning the carpets in any rooms. If that’s the case, they can refuse to do the job and charge you for the time they spent.
- UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE’s Administration/ Management get in touch with you to talk about pest control. If the Customer chooses not to have pest control services provided, the company, UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE, will not be liable for the carpet not being cleaned and will provide the Customer with a full refund (excluding a call out fee of $55).
- Customers may book through a variety of channels, including telephone, email, and on the website of the company, UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE, as well as other related trading sites. All bookings made through the website will be scheduled once a phone call is completed, an email confirmation is sent, and a response is received.
- Additionally, the customer must provide information regarding any hazardous, slippery, or hazardous surfaces, risks, or dangers present on the premises, as well as any dirt, grease, or grime that has been deposited.
- UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE provides all quotations in good faith, and with the customer’s information, and if any information is omitted, the price of the service may be altered.
- If you decide to pay with a credit card, UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE Management will call you to get your card details. You have to give them your valid credit card details the day of the clean. If you don’t, the job will be cancelled and you’ll have to pay any fees that come with it.
- REVERBENCY RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCESS A BOOKING AT ITS LITTLE DIGEST.
- You have to let UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE know if you have any special needs, like allergies or problems with cleaning products, so they can make other arrangements before the service. If they don’t, its customer’s responsibility and UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE won’t be held responsible.
- Unless otherwise agreed in advance with UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE, the Customer undertakes to pay the anticipated amount indicated by UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE in full two business days prior to the cleaning date or at the Service Time.
- UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE will make a reasonable effort to contact the Customer for payment if UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE has not received it by the Service date and time. The customer will be regarded to have cancelled the service and will be responsible for any cancellation fees or penalties payable as described in Section 2C if UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE is unable to get in touch with the customer or if payment is not received by the service time. After the services have been rendered and the customer fails to pay, UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE retains the right to impose a 9% surcharge during the first five days after the services have been rendered if the Customer fails to pay for them.Later, legal action may be taken by the company
- Payments can be made by cash, bank transfer, credit card, or, only with UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE prior consent, by EFT.
- Customers must pay UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE via bank transfer, credit card, or only when specifically agreed upon in advance, by EFT or in cash, for a one-time cleaning operation. A 9% extra will be applied if the payment is not made on the spot. UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE has the right to send the client’s information to a debt collection agency and pursue the case by filing a claim with QCAT if the customer doesn’t settle the payment within 5 working days following the clean. The Customer shall be responsible for any expenses UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE incurs in trying to collect unpaid debts. The customer must supply the necessary information upon request if they intend to pay by credit card for a scheduled or unplanned clean. Upon receiving a phone confirmation from UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE Management, all pertinent information must be submitted.
- If the cleaner/s are present at the property and you, the Customer, cancel the job for any reason, UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE will reimburse the number of hours the cleaner/s were present at the work address less the cancellation cost of $88 (including of GST).
Payment on Arrival for End of Lease Cleaning and Carpet Steam Cleaning
We strive to provide a hassle-free and convenient experience for our valued customers, especially when it comes to end-of-lease cleaning and carpet steam cleaning services. To ensure transparency and your complete satisfaction, we have a payment policy that involves settling the payment upon completion or upon our arrival at your premises.
Here’s how our payment process works:
- Service Completion: Our professional cleaning team will diligently carry out the end-of-lease cleaning and carpet steam cleaning services as agreed upon. We pay meticulous attention to detail to ensure that your property is in impeccable condition.
- Inspection and Approval: After the cleaning process is completed, we encourage you to inspect the premises. We want to make sure you are entirely satisfied with the results. If you have any concerns or specific areas you’d like us to revisit, please let us know, and we will address them promptly.
- Payment Convenience: Once you are satisfied with the quality of our work and all cleaning tasks have been successfully completed to your standards, we will proceed with the payment process. You can make the payment using various convenient payment methods, including cash, credit card, or electronic transfer, right there on the spot.
- Receipt and Documentation: Following your payment, we will provide you with a detailed receipt and any necessary documentation to confirm that you have settled the payment for the services rendered. This documentation can be valuable for your records and for any communication with your landlord or property manager.
Please note that our payment on arrival policy is designed to give you peace of mind, knowing that you are only paying for services that meet your expectations. We are committed to delivering high-quality end-of-lease cleaning and carpet steam cleaning services, and your satisfaction is our top priority.
- All prices and quotes are expressed to be inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
- If GST is due for any goods or services provided to the Customer under this Agreement, the Original Amount that the Customer is required to pay (subject to receipt of a valid tax invoice) will be grossed up so that UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE retains the Original Amount plus any GST that may be applicable.
Late Payment Fee
- The Customer undertakes to pay in full, all fees payable, within 7 days of the invoice date if UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE has agreed to charge the Customer for payment of fees after the Service has been finished.
- The Customer acknowledges that, unless other arrangements have been made with UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE ‘s department, a late payment fee of 9% will be assessed for each calendar month that the invoice remains unpaid if UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE has not received payment in full for the Service within one calendar month of the original invoice date.
- In addition to the sums outlined above, the customer agrees to hold UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE harmless for all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, whichever is greater) and other expenses incurred by UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE in connection with a demand, action, or other proceeding (including mediation, an out-of-court settlement, or any action taken for the recovery of debt from the customer) arising out of a violation of these terms, including the failure by the customer to
- UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE retains the right to report any non-payment to a collection agency, QCAT, as well as the Rental Tenancies Authority (RTA) and/or your property agent. Your credit score and/or future ability to find housing for rent might be impacted by this action.
- Within three business days of the service’s completion, the direct customer or the customer’s property manager must notify UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE if they are unhappy for any reason with the cleaning service they received. After this time has passed, UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE won’t guarantee or correct the service.
- After all cleaning, including carpet cleaning and pest control services, have been completed, UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE cannot guarantee the cleaning work if other parties (such as tradespeople or unidentifiable third parties) access the building.
- UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE is committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction where possible and will strive to resolve any issue promptly and effectively. However, they reserve the right to return to the property within a period of up to seven business days after a complaint has been filed. If, in the case of a complaint, the landlord or management of the property does not provide more than a 48-hour extension for the UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE team to re-enter the property, then no refund or remedy clean will be provided. UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE will return to the property free of charge to provide remedial services only if a full cleaning has been scheduled and completed. Customers are solely responsible for entering the property and are required to provide a comprehensive list of any cleaning issues that require remediation to the UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE team, either electronically or in hard copy, when they attend to collect the keys.
- UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE reserves the right to provide the Customer with any of the following alternatives at their sole discretion:
- A full or partial refund
- Free reinstatement of the Service; or
- Any other remedy that UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE deems appropriate.
Exclusions and Limitations
- The only terms and conditions that are binding on UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE in relation to the condition, quality or quantity of goods or services supplied by UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE its Customers are the terms and conditions imposed and required by law (including the TRADE PRACTICE ACT 1974).
- To the extent authorized by law, UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE may choose to limit and totally discharge any responsibility it may have by providing the Service once again. UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE disclaims liability for:
- Failure to complete or provide the Service because of a violation of our Terms of Service by the Customer (e.g. not providing the right materials, cleaning equipment or utility services, not providing a safe working environment, not providing unencumbered access including incorrect keys),
- Damages caused by the Customer’s defective cleaning materials or equipment;
- Not proceeding with the Service because of the cleaner’s health and safety reasons.
- Failure to complete or provide the Service because of an error or omission by the Customer or another person on the Premises while providing the Service.
- Excess dirt, grime, damage, or discoloration that won’t go away on its own.
- Excess wear and discoloration of fabrics or surfaces that become apparent after the removal of dirt;
- Loss of items due to damage or breakage of goods, including antiques and sentimental items, or Premises;
- Cost of key replacements or locksmith charges, unless the keys have been lost by a truly clean Contractor or Staff member.
- Loss of any non-essential items (e.g., used toilet brushes and their holders, non-essential fixtures/accessories such as cutlery, moldy shower curtain, drawer lining, mats, cleaning supplies, toiletries and other rubbish)
- Except as otherwise specified in this clause, any legal terms and conditions relating to the condition, quality or state of the service, which are binding on the provider, are not included.
- The Customer understands that the outcome of any service may differ depending on a variety of factors (e.g. materials used, equipment used, time since Premises were last cleaned, and type of cleaning required) and that the term UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE does not provide any assurance as to the actual outcome of certain marks/stains.
Accidents, Breakage, Damage & Theft
- The Customer shall notify UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE within 24 hours after completion of the Service of any accidents, breakages, property damage or theft that have occurred as a result of the Cleaner’s actions.
- The Customer shall not, to the extent allowed by law, be entitled to claim any compensation for any incident that has occurred if the incident has not been reported to UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE by the Customer within 24 hours following completion of the Service.
- Under the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the following items are not subject to liability for damage or loss: Cash; Jewellery; Art; Antiques; Sentimental items;
- The Customer, or any affiliate of the Customer, shall not, by any means of communication on social media, orally or in writing, defame the name, position, position, or services of, or any part of, the Directors, Staff or Contractors of, or any other personnel of, UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE Bond Home & Office Cleaning.
Remedial Re-Visit Conditions
- The re-visit shall only be conducted once. The Customer or Managing Agency/Property Manager must provide a detailed list of items that must be rectified within 24 hours of their discovery.
- It is recommended that the Customer/Property Manager be present at the property after completion of any service while staff or contractors are present in order to avoid the need for a re-visit.
- If the Customer is not able to participate in a remedial clean on a Service they deem unsatisfactory, no second visit will be free of charge and hourly rates will be applicable.
- In the event that the Customer is present at the conclusion of the Work but is not satisfied, a Supervisor will be dispatched to inspect the Cleaners work and, if unsatisfactory, provide a remedial clean. A remedial clean will not be provided outside of the warranty period of two business days from the completion date. UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE does not accept any third party liability.
- If the quote given by the office staff on the day of booking is not sufficient to cover the service, for any reason at all, staff will call the Customer and ask for an additional payment. If the Customer rejects the request for an additional payment for an additional period of time and asks for an additional payment, cleaners complete as much of the clean as possible to cover the service by 5pm. Remedial cleaning services are only for rooms and areas serviced by UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE.
7 days bond back guarantee and the job will be fixed within 24 to 48 hours of being informed.
- We take pride in our commitment to ensuring your peace of mind when you choose our end-of-lease cleaning services. That’s why we offer a 7-day bond back guarantee. If, within seven days of our service, you encounter any issues related to the cleaning, simply inform us, and we pledge to rectify it promptly.
- Our goal is to make your transition as stress-free as possible. Therefore, our dedicated team will swing into action within 24 to 48 hours of receiving your notification, ensuring that any concerns are swiftly addressed and your bond is secure.
- With our 7-day bond back guarantee and our rapid response commitment, you can confidently trust us to deliver impeccable end-of-lease cleaning, ensuring that you get your full bond refund hassle-free. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we’re here to exceed your expectations.
- The Customer agrees that any data provided by the Customer to the Company may be used by the Company to provide the Service. The Company agrees not to disclose any data supplied by the Customer to any third party other than the Company directly involved in providing the Service (unless the Company is required by law to disclose the data to a third party).
- The Customer agrees to be contacted by the Company electronically and/or by other means for the purposes of providing the Service or for reasons.
- UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE takes all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you provide to UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE from being lost, misused, accessed or disclosed, changed or destroyed.
Laws & Jurisdiction
The Customer and UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE understand that this Agreement is subject to the laws and regulations of the State.
This Agreement is subject to international copyright laws and is for personal use only. Unless otherwise specified by law, you are prohibited from copying, altering, reproducing, publishing, transferring or distributing this content without first obtaining written permission from UNITE CLEANING SERVICES ADELAIDE Cleaning.